#HappySummerBeer cocktail recipes series: Brutal Fruit Summer Splash
Monday, January 13th, 2014
Gert Johan Coetzee has applied his fabulous sense of taste to the bar menu, the result being an elegant combination of Brutal Fruit, honey whiskey and a twist of chilli and lime. Fresh and light, this cocktail should work magic on those hot Summer nights.
Brutal Fruit Summer Splash
- Brutal Fruit Apple Ginger
- Honey whiskey
- Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 Fresh Chilli
- Pour 1 shot of whiskey into a Martini glass with a teaspoon of maple syrup. Mix until syrup is loose.
- Add half a teaspoon of freshly squeezed lime juice. Top up the glass with Brutal Fruit Apple Ginger.
- Stir with a chilli and decorate as desired.
Serve with panache! And remember to drink responsibly.