#HappySummerBeer cocktail recipes series: Make me Blush
Friday, December 20th, 2013
Don’t let the soft pinky tones brought on by the cranberry and marshmallows fool you into thinking this cocktail is all summertime sweetness. You’ll find the Pimms, Schnapps and tartness of the strawberries give this classy drink an unexpected kick and a bracing flavour sensation. Brutal Fruit Apple Ginger and fresh mint top it off with a zest which, like this talented actress and lawyer, are easy on the eye but certainly pack a punch.
Make me Blush
- Brutal Fruit Apple Ginger
- Cranberry Juice
- Peach Schnapps
- Mint Leaves
- Blue & Pink Balls of Candy Floss
- Mini Marshmellows
- Crushed Ice
- Pour one shot of Pimms no 1 into cocktail shaker; 1 shot of 100% Cranberry Juice (for the blush not the taste)
- Pour one and 1/4 shot of peach schnapps
- Pour four shots Brutal Fruit Apple Ginger
- ½ cup of crushed ice in shaker
- One fresh stem of mint leaves
- To garnish place marshmallows on cocktail stick
- Sugar the rim of the martini glass
- Add a couple of blue and pink balls of cotton candy in martini glass and two chopped up strawberries into glass
- Pour the mix into a martini glass with a sugared rim.
This is the perfect sunset cocktail sipper to kick off your evenings’ festivities.
And remember to drink responsibly. #HappySummerBeer