#HappySummerBeer cocktail recipes series: Miller Summer Storm
Thursday, December 19th, 2013
This week we’re combining the tropical fruitiness of pineapple with the lightness of a lager. Easy to prepare, gorgeous to look at and as refreshing as an ocean swim, the combination of Miller Genuine Draft and these zingy Summer flavours makes for perfect sunshine sipping. Top it off with the quintessential Summer cocktail garnish, a sprig of mint, for an overwhelmingly flavourful taste experience!
Miller Summer Storm
- 12 Mint Leaves
- 25ml Honey
- 50ml Pineapple Juice
- Dash of lemon
- 1 Bottle Miller Genuine Draft
- Garnish: Mint sprig
- Place mint leaves and honey into a mixing glass or cocktail shaker.
- Press mint and honey using a muddler/pestle.
- Add cubed ice, pineapple juice and dash of lemon juice to glass and stir to infuse flavours together.
- Pour Miller Genuine Draft into stemmed glass and strain the infused liquid over the beer.
- Serve in a Stemmed pilsner glass and garnish with a sprig of mint.
Make plenty of this as it’s a guaranteed crowd pleaser!
And remember to drink responsibly. #HappySummerBeer