SAB Opens Online Entry Portal for the 34th Annual SAB Sports Media Awards
Tuesday, August 26th, 2014
The South African Breweries (SAB) has officially opened entries for the SAB Sports Media Awards 2014 via their online entry portal, www.sabsportsmedia.co.za.
Each major entry category has had prize money upped to R30, 000 with the exception of The Newcomer of the Year which has been increased to R15, 000.
The categories for entry are:
- Written Media Award (Print and Online)
- Photography Award (Print and Online)
- Video Media Award (Television and Online)
- Audio Media Award (Radio and Online)
- The Newcomer of the Year Award for sports journalists with less than two years’ experience in the Industry.
In addition, members of the media and public are invited to nominate recipients for The SAB Sports Media Hall of Fame and The Sports Personality of the Year Awards. Nominations are also made via the online entry portal.
Entrants for the SAB Sports Media Awards should submit work produced between between 1st October 2013 and 30th September 2014.
Entries open at 08:00am on Monday, 25 August 2014 and close at 17:00 on Monday, 6 October 2014.
Winners will be announced at an awards’ event on Wednesday, 19 November 2014 at the Wanderers Cricket Club in Johannesburg.