Yes, strictly speaking Brutal Fruit is not a beer, but we couldn’t resist including this deliciously festive Summer cocktail in our series.
Summer Time Madness is a fruity, zingy blend of apple, ginger, lemon, strawberry and mint flavours with a rich shot of rum. It’s as simple as blending Brutal Fruit Apple Ginger with selected fruits, a Sprite Zero mixer, and shaking it up with the rum and ice. The rum, fruit and full flavoured Brutal Fruit give this drink a great base while the lemon and ginger notes elevate it elegantly.
This is no wallflower! Enjoy it with friends and take your Summer cocktails to a new level.
Summer Time Madness
- Brutal Fruit Apple Ginger – iced (mixed with crushed ice)
- Sprite Zero
- Tinned assorted fruit
- Short straws
- Mint leaves
- Marini Glass
- Pour a shot of rum into cocktail shaker with ¼ cup of crushed ice
- Add a ¼ glass of sprite zero
- Add a shot assorted tin fruit syrup
- Add ½ glass of Brutal Fruit Apple Ginger
- Pour into a Martini glass
- Garnish with fruit from assorted fruit mix
Like Poppy, it’s fun, sexy and makes a fabulous poolside companion!
Remember to drink responsibly.