The Black Label Fusion combines two complementary beers with a blend of aromatic herbs, the perfect antidote to the heat of Summer! Full-bodied Black Label is a great complement to the bracingly crisp taste of Redd’s apple ale. Basil, ginger, thyme and bitters infused with sugar syrup make this a refreshingly fragrant beer cocktail.
Serve on a sweltering afternoon to escape the heat!
Black Label Fusion
- 2 Basil Leaves
- 2 Slices Ginger
- 1 Sprig Thyme
- Salt & Pepper
- Dash of Sugar Syrup
- 100ml Redd’s Dry
- Dash of Bitters
- 1 Bottle Carling Black Label
- Garnish: Thyme sprig
- Place the ginger into a glass and bash slightly with muddler/Pestle.
- Add basil leaves, thyme, salt and pepper to the glass.
- Add sugar syrup to the herbs and press using a muddler/pestle.
- Add cubed ice and Redd’s, then stir to infuse the flavours.
- Pour Carling Black Label into a Hurricane glass and pour herb infusion on top.
- Garnish with a thyme sprig and top off with a dash of bitters.
- Serve in a Hurricane glass.
Beer cocktails are best enjoyed with good company!
And remember to drink responsibly.